nvidia AGP bus filter

I can't seem to get Windows XP pro tpoad. It keeps
telling me that the above driver is incompatible. Help!

Fran
1 answer Last reply
More about nvidia filter

    At startup, press F8. Select Last Known Good Configuration.

    If that works, download and install updated drivers from www.nvidia.com

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Fran McAndrew" <drfran@suscom.net> wrote in message
    >I can't seem to get Windows XP pro tpoad. It keeps
    > telling me that the above driver is incompatible. Help!
    >
    > Fran

Drivers Filter Device Driver Nvidia Windows XP