Best game case

Solution
And the budget for it?
I recommend the Corsair 400/500R and vengeance c70 for mid tower cases, there's also the nzxt phantom 410, CM HAF XM.
If you need a silent case, there's the Fractal Design Define R4(with or without window).
This is very subjective. what other options do you want in the case? Side window? rubber grommets cor wiring? CPU cooler back plate cut out? how many HHD slots? i can go on and on.

my point is we really need more info on what you want in the case.

And the budget for it?
I recommend the Corsair 400/500R and vengeance c70 for mid tower cases, there's also the nzxt phantom 410, CM HAF XM.
If you need a silent case, there's the Fractal Design Define R4(with or without window).

Solution

maucerit

Honorable
Sep 28, 2012
Looking for same thing you are. I decided to go with corsair 500r its great looking case price is very fair for what your getting. Also check bunch of review almost everyone loved it. Was looking at cool master HAF also (200) and thats a full tower compared to 500r which is a big mid tower and decided to go with 500r not really because of price but HAF was "over do it" for me and unnecessary. HAF X is a nice case but 500r to me is better looking and plenty of room and both have great air flow. I looked everywhere for a case and ask bunch of people/forums/websites and 500r is my choice. Also look at Half xm smaller version of HAF X with some proce as 500r. both cases are equal in space, air flow, ect just come down to what you like in terms of looks.

maucerit

Honorable
Sep 28, 2012
Looking for same thing you are. I decided to go with corsair 500r its great looking case price is very fair for what your getting. Also check bunch of review almost everyone loved it. Was looking at cool master HAF also (200) and thats a full tower compared to 500r which is a big mid tower and decided to go with 500r not really because of price but HAF was "over do it" for me and unnecessary. HAF X is a nice case but 500r to me is better looking and plenty of room and both have great air flow. I looked everywhere for a case and ask bunch of people/forums/websites and 500r is my choice. Also look at Half xm smaller version of HAF X with some proce as 500r. both cases are equal in space, air flow, ect just come down to what you like in terms of looks.