Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Best game case

Last response: in Components
March 10, 2013 10:31:08 PM

I want A gaming computer case.... witch one should I get? ... it at least has to be a mid tower. :hello: 

More about : game case

a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
March 10, 2013 10:41:08 PM

This is very subjective. what other options do you want in the case? Side window? rubber grommets cor wiring? CPU cooler back plate cut out? how many HHD slots? i can go on and on.

my point is we really need more info on what you want in the case.
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
March 10, 2013 10:44:43 PM

And the budget for it?
I recommend the Corsair 400/500R and vengeance c70 for mid tower cases, there's also the nzxt phantom 410, CM HAF XM.
If you need a silent case, there's the Fractal Design Define R4(with or without window).
March 10, 2013 10:46:42 PM

one the would fit any graphics card, has plenty of room, really good airflow
m
l
March 10, 2013 10:52:15 PM

500r seems very good.... I like how the h100 fits on top....????
m
l
March 10, 2013 11:11:06 PM

Best answer selected by bigpimp985.
m
l
March 11, 2013 1:38:57 AM

Looking for same thing you are. I decided to go with corsair 500r its great looking case price is very fair for what your getting. Also check bunch of review almost everyone loved it. Was looking at cool master HAF also (200) and thats a full tower compared to 500r which is a big mid tower and decided to go with 500r not really because of price but HAF was "over do it" for me and unnecessary. HAF X is a nice case but 500r to me is better looking and plenty of room and both have great air flow. I looked everywhere for a case and ask bunch of people/forums/websites and 500r is my choice. Also look at Half xm smaller version of HAF X with some proce as 500r. both cases are equal in space, air flow, ect just come down to what you like in terms of looks.
m
l
March 11, 2013 1:40:13 AM

Looking for same thing you are. I decided to go with corsair 500r its great looking case price is very fair for what your getting. Also check bunch of review almost everyone loved it. Was looking at cool master HAF also (200) and thats a full tower compared to 500r which is a big mid tower and decided to go with 500r not really because of price but HAF was "over do it" for me and unnecessary. HAF X is a nice case but 500r to me is better looking and plenty of room and both have great air flow. I looked everywhere for a case and ask bunch of people/forums/websites and 500r is my choice. Also look at Half xm smaller version of HAF X with some proce as 500r. both cases are equal in space, air flow, ect just come down to what you like in terms of looks.
m
l
!