- first goto amd web as mubin posted and download amd catalyst 12.8 (101.8 Mb)....
- Second Make sure The monitor is connected to GPU as the picture, number 2 in the pic (not number 1)....
- Restart and when in post screen press F8 in keyboard, run windows in VGA mode..
- In windows go to control panel, add/remove program, remove nvdia display driver and ati display/catalyst driver.
- It will requied to restart so restart and when in post screen press F8 in keyboard, run windows in VGA mode.. (again)
- In windows install amd catalyst 12.8 (101.8 Mb) that had been downloaded at first step
- Restart, run normal... go to control panel, system, click on Windows Experience Index, at bottom right click re-run assessment.
edit: do those step and report what happens, or what step that u stuck