Driver update problem

When I went to windows update I went to update some
drivers and they all installed but the one never. It says
it fails and I need it. Its analog devices Inc,
multimedia software what can I do to install this driver?

It sounds like drivers for your soundcard or soundchip onboard the
motherboard. Rather than the Windows Update site, a better place is at the
manufacturer's webside (in the case of a separate soundcard) or the website
of the motherboard manufacturer (in the case of sound onboard).
www.coribright.com