no-high speed USB HUB

May 9, 2004 9:06:56 AM

I have n=been using my Hp desktop with XP for some time
now and have always been able to download digital pics off
my camera using a USB port. Yesterday I tried to down load
photos and I get a baloon that says that I have a High
speed device that cannot work properly in a non-high speed
USB hub. When I go to check for problems with the USBm no
problems ate listed. So, now I cannot download my digital
pictures. Any ideas as to whats happening?
Thanks

More about : high speed usb hub

May 20, 2004 8:31:56 PM

available that runs at a higher speed I am told. It
still should work... If you get a solution please let me
know. I am having problems recognizing new hardware.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 21, 2004 3:24:14 PM

I have been having issus with my USB port also. It
doesn't seem to like 2.0 devices even tho there is an
Enhanced Controller on board and SP1 is applied.

I was wondering if anybody has found any solutions to the
weak USB 2.0 in XP ???

Ron

!