SIM backup software for 6610 ??

Hi,

What is a good PC software for backing up SIM card data to the PC
(apart from Nokia PC suite)? Needs to work over IR since I have no
cables... (Would also be good if it is phone independent if I decide
to get a Sony-Ericsson next or something)

Thanks for any suggestion!

/p
5 answers Last reply
More about backup software 6610

    We can offer Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Using our
    program, you can backup your contacts and SMS messages from SIM card and
    read SMS centre number and MCC and MNC codes as well. Though we don't
    support SonyEricsson phones, our program enables to export contacts in MS
    Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Address book, plain-text, CSV, XLS, RTF, HTML
    or XML formats and messages in plain-text, CSV, XLS, RTF, HTML or XML, so
    you could synchronize contacts with SonyEricsson using SE software or
    transfer contacts or messages data archnives in MS Word formats to your
    phone by e-mail.

    If you plan to buy Symbian-based SonyEricsson phone ( Sony Ericsson P910,
    for example), the solution is much more easier: we support SonyEricsson
    P800, P900 and P910i phones in Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
    ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian) and this program can read phonebook, saved
    in common Oxygen Phone Manager II. Both programs are equal parts of one
    license and each registered customer can download the both programs from
    registered customer's page.

    You can download the latest trial version 2.5.0 of common Oxygen Phone
    Manager II here:

    http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

    And the latest trial v. 2.3.0.3 of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS
    phones is available here

    http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dutronc!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:07:04
    +0100 from address sorry@no.mail:

    >Hi,

    >What is a good PC software for backing up SIM card data to the PC
    >(apart from Nokia PC suite)? Needs to work over IR since I have no
    >cables... (Would also be good if it is phone independent if I decide
    >to get a Sony-Ericsson next or something)

    >Thanks for any suggestion!

    >/p

    didn't you read my post? needs to work over IR!

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:14:22 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
    <support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

    >We can offer Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Using our
    >program, you can backup your contacts and SMS messages from SIM card and
    >read SMS centre number and MCC and MNC codes as well. Though we don't
    >support SonyEricsson phones, our program enables to export contacts in MS
    >Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Address book, plain-text, CSV, XLS, RTF, HTML
    >or XML formats and messages in plain-text, CSV, XLS, RTF, HTML or XML, so
    >you could synchronize contacts with SonyEricsson using SE software or
    >transfer contacts or messages data archnives in MS Word formats to your
    >phone by e-mail.
    >
    >If you plan to buy Symbian-based SonyEricsson phone ( Sony Ericsson P910,
    >for example), the solution is much more easier: we support SonyEricsson
    >P800, P900 and P910i phones in Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
    >( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian) and this program can read phonebook, saved
    >in common Oxygen Phone Manager II. Both programs are equal parts of one
    >license and each registered customer can download the both programs from
    >registered customer's page.
    >
    >You can download the latest trial version 2.5.0 of common Oxygen Phone
    >Manager II here:
    >
    >http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip
    >
    >And the latest trial v. 2.3.0.3 of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS
    >phones is available here
    >
    >http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip
    >

    >If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    >program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    >http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
    >
    >Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    >Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    >support@oxygensoftware.com
    >http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    >http://www.smsactivex.com/
    >
    >Hello, Dutronc!
    >You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:07:04
    >+0100 from address sorry@no.mail:
    >
    > >Hi,
    >
    > >What is a good PC software for backing up SIM card data to the PC
    > >(apart from Nokia PC suite)? Needs to work over IR since I have no
    > >cables... (Would also be good if it is phone independent if I decide
    > >to get a Sony-Ericsson next or something)
    >
    > >Thanks for any suggestion!
    >
    > >/p

    Oxygen Phone Manager II supports IR synchronization. Our program works with
    cable (not supported for Symbian smartphones), bluetooth and infrared.

    You can test it in trial version.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dutronc!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:23:24
    +0100 from address sorry@no.mail:

    >didn't you read my post? needs to work over IR!

    >On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:14:22 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
    ><support@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

    >>We can offer Oxygen Phone Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). Using
    >>our
    >>program, you can backup your contacts and SMS messages from SIM card
    >>and
    >>read SMS centre number and MCC and MNC codes as well. Though we don't
    >>support SonyEricsson phones, our program enables to export contacts in
    >>MS
    >>Outlook, Lotus Notes, Windows Address book, plain-text, CSV, XLS, RTF,
    >>HTML
    >>or XML formats and messages in plain-text, CSV, XLS, RTF, HTML or XML,
    >>so
    >>you could synchronize contacts with SonyEricsson using SE software or
    >>transfer contacts or messages data archnives in MS Word formats to your
    >>phone by e-mail.

    >>If you plan to buy Symbian-based SonyEricsson phone ( Sony Ericsson
    >>P910,
    >>for example), the solution is much more easier: we support SonyEricsson
    >>P800, P900 and P910i phones in Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS
    >>phones
    >>( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian) and this program can read phonebook,
    >>saved
    >>in common Oxygen Phone Manager II. Both programs are equal parts of one
    >>license and each registered customer can download the both programs
    >>from
    >>registered customer's page.

    >>You can download the latest trial version 2.5.0 of common Oxygen Phone
    >>Manager II here:

    >>http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip

    >>And the latest trial v. 2.3.0.3 of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian
    >>OS
    >>phones is available here

    >>http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip

    >>If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    >>program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    >>http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    >>Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    >>Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    >>support@oxygensoftware.com
    >>http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    >>http://www.smsactivex.com/

    >>Hello, Dutronc!
    >>You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Fri, 12 Nov 2004
    >>19:07:04
    >>+0100 from address sorry@no.mail:

    >> >Hi,

    >> >What is a good PC software for backing up SIM card data to the PC
    >> >(apart from Nokia PC suite)? Needs to work over IR since I have no
    >> >cables... (Would also be good if it is phone independent if I decide
    >> >to get a Sony-Ericsson next or something)

    >> >Thanks for any suggestion!

    >> >/p

    ok, my mistake. I only saw the thing about smartcard reader in the
    system requirements so figured that was the only supported transfer
    protocol.... will check it out...

    /p

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:44:42 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
> [...]

    >>>from
    >>>registered customer's page.
    >
    >>>You can download the latest trial version 2.5.0 of common Oxygen Phone
    >>>Manager II here:
    >
    >>>http://www.opm-2.com/download/opm2.zip
    >
    >>>And the latest trial v. 2.3.0.3 of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian
    >>>OS
    >>>phones is available here
    >
    >>>http://www.opm-2.com/download/symbianopm.zip
    >

    >>>If you have any questions and/or suggestions, concerning our
    >>>program, feel free to post them on our official forum
    >>>http://www.opm-2.com/forum/
    >
    >>>Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    >>>Oxygen Phone Manager - all you want from your Nokia
    >>>support@oxygensoftware.com
    >>>http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    >>>http://www.smsactivex.com/
    >
    >>>Hello, Dutronc!
    >>>You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Fri, 12 Nov 2004

    Our program doesn't require any special card reader, but it supports MMC
    card management (MMC should be in the phone). For example, in case of Nokia
    6230 there is special MMC card section in the gallery.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Dutronc!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:09:02

Nokia Backup Software