Afterburner not detecting 660Ti clock speeds/voltages

hellcat_83

Honorable
Aug 31, 2012
Hi

I've just bought an MSI Power edition 660 Ti (specifically so I could overclock it). I booted up Afterburner and the software was showing inccorect clock speeds, memory speeds, etc.

I reinstalled Afterburner and now it won't detecting anything other than the card. The core voltage box is blank, and all the clocks are set to zero.

I also thought the triple overvolt on this card opened up more voltage changing options, they aren't there either.

Have I misseed a vital driver or something??

Thanks

hellcat_83

Honorable
Aug 31, 2012
I've tried GPU-Z and precision X and they both come up fine. I don't really get it as it was the version of after burner in the link that I used for the fresh install.

Maybe just a glitch. Can I overclock in precision X? It looks like it at a glance.

dilzo

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
You can but you can't use the overvolting feature, try it out and see if it works also have you checked the beta version like I asked you to?

hellcat_83

Honorable
Aug 31, 2012
Yeah. It installs but when I run it it says that " some of the MSI afterburner components are expired, missing or corrupted". I've tried reinstalling it, but nothing.

hellcat_83

Honorable
Aug 31, 2012
I tried that, but the only one I could find for the 660 Ti was the launch one and that gave clock speeds, but they were wrong.

As long as the card is running ok and isn't running slow, might it just be easier to leave it for now and see if later drivers sort the issue?