Problem with graphics in game?

Dimitrije

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Hey guys,

Quick question... I just installed and tried playing Crysis.. The short clip of when you are sitting in the plane is fine.. There isn't any distortions or anything of the sort.. but once I am in-game it's as if there is lightning flashing all over the screen and the graphics get distorted and objects become invisible and I can't walk in certain places, lines are choppy, objects appearing and disappearing etc.

Not sure what the problem is? It's a brand new high-end rig so It's nothing to do with the hardware.. So I'm a bit lost on what the problem may be?

I've played both Metro 2033 and Dishonoured and have not had a single problem with either of them.. So that confuses me even further..

A quick input by anyone with a bit of knowledge in what the problem I have might be would be highly appreciated!

Regards,

Dimitrije

JJ1217

Honorable
Reinstall the drivers, they sometimes cause something to go funny, like for me, the 12.11 beta drivers caused Battlefield 3 textures to sometimes disappear. Erased and reinstalled.. problem solved.

Tell us what your rig is, I'm not sure what you mean by high end ;)

Dimitrije

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012

The drivers for what exactly? .. And the rig is as stated below

MOBO: Z77 OC Formula ASRock
CPU: i5 3570K (OC'd to 4.3Ghz)
RAM: 8GB (Cannot remember actual name.. Decent stuff though)
GPU: GTX 680
HDD: 2TB barracuda
HDD2: OCZ 128GB Vertex 4
PSU: Seagate (Something or rather) 650W if I remember correctly

Other hardware include:

Corsair H100 CPU Cooler

.. That's all I can remember off thetop of my head.. Excuse me if I missed any..

TRENDING THREADS