Apollo Printer Drivers

I am attempting to install the latest printer drivers for
an Apollo P2150U in Windows XP which I downloaded from
the Apollo site. When I begin installation, Windows
warns me that these drivers are not digitally signed and
could cause system instability. Is there an alternative
to installing these drivers or another solution to avoid
installing drivers that are not digitally signed? Thanks
in advance

Dinesh

Just install them. The company went out of business therefore there is no
one at Apollo to submit them to Microsoft.
www.coribright.com