oymd

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001
i have a SB live player 5.1...together with DTT 2500 speakers....was working ok for about 3 weeks now....all of a sudden...i lost my 2 rear speakers!!!!!!!!!!
nothing worked to get them back....i reinstalled the drivers...checked if anything is muted...mothing worked???
any help??

FatBurger

Illustrious
Run the speaker-by-speaker test and see if that works. Check all the cables, of course. If you have extra cables, try going analog instead of digital (or vice-versa).

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

G

FAtBurger is right I have had to figure this out a couple of times and both times Digital has been selected and it should have been analog.

Grandpa

G

I wish I could be exact, but I recently trashed my sblive, go into Control panel and Audio Headquarters and look around. Or maybe creative speaker test.
There will be a box with a check in it for digital. Take the check out of the box.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Grandpa on 10/31/01 05:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P>