acer monitor

Does anyone know if the Acer Monitor 7277e is
incompatible with Windows XP, I seem to be having some
irratic behavior since putting this monitor on, no other
changes made. I can't seems to find a driver for it.
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about acer monitor

    Try www.benq.com
    www.coribright.com

    "GWilson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if the Acer Monitor 7277e is
    > incompatible with Windows XP, I seem to be having some
    > irratic behavior since putting this monitor on, no other
    > changes made. I can't seems to find a driver for it.
    > Thanks.

Drivers Acer Microsoft Device Driver Monitors Windows XP