Status
Not open for further replies.

spat55

Distinguished
I was just thinking, i brought a Sapphire Radeon 7850 about 2-3 months ago now. Great card btw. Anyhow what are the best one's to get, like AMD make their cards with their coolers on so why arn't they the best and also why don't they stop other company's selling them on? That way AMD and Nvidia would make more money for themselves.

When i say the "best" i mean the guys like evga, MSI, Sapphire etc etc.

Solution
Nvidia and AMD aren't really interested in making cards, they make only GPUs.

As for better brands: Sapphire, HIS, MSI, XFX, Gigabyte, Asus are among the good brands for AMD GPUs.]

There isn't one best: they are all good. Just check what you need, ones have better cooling, while another ones have longer warranty, etc.
Nvidia and AMD aren't really interested in making cards, they make only GPUs.

As for better brands: Sapphire, HIS, MSI, XFX, Gigabyte, Asus are among the good brands for AMD GPUs.]

There isn't one best: they are all good. Just check what you need, ones have better cooling, while another ones have longer warranty, etc.

Solution

spat55

Distinguished

I would have thought that if they made the cards then they could make extra cash? I know what you mean about better brands, but out of curiosity who would you say is the worse, just in your opinion

spat55

Distinguished

Thanks, i got the sapphire as i thought that having two fans would make it less hot and less noisy. Really like everything about the 7850 too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.