So I have started playing /The Temple of Elemental Evil./

Fun, until it crashed a moment ago, for no reason. And I had not saved
in two hours. (>_<)
--
[The address listed is a spam trap. To reply, take off every zig.]

"I wasn't aware the Tokyo police employed uneducated, paranoid,
delusional foreign delinquents."
"In my case, they made an exception."
-- MegaTokyo

In the borning days of the third millennium, Richard Clayton wrote:
> Fun, until it crashed a moment ago, for no reason. And I had not saved
>in two hours. (>_<)

Funny, I was playing the sequel just this evening.

Of course, I mean the sequel to the D&D module. It's so much fun watching the
burly fighters run away from my stinky trogolodyte puppets.

*The DM cackles with glee

--
Brian Merchant (remove "example." to email me)

Reading Slashdot is like attending a meeting of Mensa in the same hall
where they're giving away WWF Smackdown tickets in exchange for chickens.

Richard Clayton wrote:

> Fun, until it crashed a moment ago, for no reason. And I had not saved
> in two hours. (>_<)

I just caved in and ordered Hordes of the Underdark.

But I was strong, and resisted the urge to get the Baldurs Gate II
Collection.

James Stein wrote:

> I just caved in and ordered Hordes of the Underdark.

Why, you ask?

/Scribe Scroll/, that's why.

TRENDING THREADS