Nokia 6630 Lanyard?

Hello,

Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
site.

I really like to carry my phone that way.

Lars
6 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6630 lanyard

    "Lars L" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
    > case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
    > site.
    >
    > I really like to carry my phone that way.
    >
    > Lars

    You obviously didn't read the comments that were floating around a few
    weeks ago about how "naff" it looks ;-))

    Ivor

    "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

    > "Lars L" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
    >> case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
    >> site.
    >>
    >> I really like to carry my phone that way.
    >>
    >> Lars
    >
    > You obviously didn't read the comments that were floating around a few
    > weeks ago about how "naff" it looks ;-))
    >
    > Ivor

    No, fortunately I missed that ;-)

    But the question remains. Does it have the holes?

    Lars

    "Lars Lindstrom" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Lars L" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
    >>> case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
    >>> site.
    >>>
    >>> I really like to carry my phone that way.
    >>>
    >>> Lars
    >>
    >> You obviously didn't read the comments that were floating around a few
    >> weeks ago about how "naff" it looks ;-))
    >>
    >> Ivor
    >
    > No, fortunately I missed that ;-)
    >
    > But the question remains. Does it have the holes?
    >
    > Lars

    Yes, it does, just over half way down the side.

    Using a lanyard makes it *much* easier for thieves to snatch it, so why not
    make life easier for them? - and look naff at the same time!

    Aardvark

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:42:58 +0000, Lars Lindstrom wrote:

    > No, fortunately I missed that ;-)

    It's a kind of Hip-Hop, Bling Bling thing innit ?

    > But the question remains. Does it have the holes?

    No. but that can always be sorted...
    http://www.dremel.com

    HTH.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:46:44 +0000 (UTC), "HD" <NoKilling@Peace.com> wrote:

    >Using a lanyard makes it *much* easier for thieves to snatch it, so why not
    >make life easier for them? - and look naff at the same time!

    If my wife had used one on her 6600 she might still have it now. She used the
    phone whilst driving[1], put it down on her lap, then forgot it was there when
    she got out of the car...

    [1] I know, I know, but this is the Philippines and we can do what we like
    here...

    --
    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net

    "Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:46:44 +0000 (UTC), "HD" <NoKilling@Peace.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Using a lanyard makes it *much* easier for thieves to snatch it, so why
    >>not
    >>make life easier for them? - and look naff at the same time!
    >
    > If my wife had used one on her 6600 she might still have it now. She used
    > the
    > phone whilst driving[1], put it down on her lap, then forgot it was there
    > when
    > she got out of the car...
    >

    > [1] I know, I know, but this is the Philippines and we can do what we like
    > here...
    >
    > --
    > Chris Pollard
    >

    > CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
    > http://www.cginternet.net

    Yes, I agree, but if we followed that line, there would be people weighed
    down with lanyards for mobile phones, keys, purses, wallets, children, dogs
    etc! :-)

    And, by the way, I doubt if you can do what you like in the Philippines! I
    suspect there may just be laws that you have to obey?

    Oh dear, Monday morning and I am becoming philosophical already!

    Aardvark

Nokia Connection