Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Nokia 6630 Lanyard?

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 1:46:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hello,

Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
site.

I really like to carry my phone that way.

Lars

More about : nokia 6630 lanyard

Anonymous
November 13, 2004 9:49:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Lars L" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:998d2188.0411131046.2a28c0a0@posting.google.com...
> Hello,
>
> Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
> case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
> site.
>
> I really like to carry my phone that way.
>
> Lars

You obviously didn't read the comments that were floating around a few
weeks ago about how "naff" it looks ;-))

Ivor
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 10:42:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
news:cn5kve$p3h$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
> "Lars L" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:998d2188.0411131046.2a28c0a0@posting.google.com...
>> Hello,
>>
>> Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
>> case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
>> site.
>>
>> I really like to carry my phone that way.
>>
>> Lars
>
> You obviously didn't read the comments that were floating around a few
> weeks ago about how "naff" it looks ;-))
>
> Ivor

No, fortunately I missed that ;-)

But the question remains. Does it have the holes?

Lars
Related resources
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 11:46:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Lars Lindstrom" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:6ttld.8669$d5.73545@newsb.telia.net...
>
> "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
> news:cn5kve$p3h$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
>>
>> "Lars L" <lars_thn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:998d2188.0411131046.2a28c0a0@posting.google.com...
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Maybe a strange question but does the 6630 have the small holes in the
>>> case to connect a Lanyard? I can't see any on the pictures on Nokia's
>>> site.
>>>
>>> I really like to carry my phone that way.
>>>
>>> Lars
>>
>> You obviously didn't read the comments that were floating around a few
>> weeks ago about how "naff" it looks ;-))
>>
>> Ivor
>
> No, fortunately I missed that ;-)
>
> But the question remains. Does it have the holes?
>
> Lars
>

Yes, it does, just over half way down the side.

Using a lanyard makes it *much* easier for thieves to snatch it, so why not
make life easier for them? - and look naff at the same time!

Aardvark
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 11:48:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:42:58 +0000, Lars Lindstrom wrote:

> No, fortunately I missed that ;-)

It's a kind of Hip-Hop, Bling Bling thing innit ?

> But the question remains. Does it have the holes?

No. but that can always be sorted...
http://www.dremel.com

HTH.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@grfpb.arg
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 2:40:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:46:44 +0000 (UTC), "HD" <NoKilling@Peace.com> wrote:

>Using a lanyard makes it *much* easier for thieves to snatch it, so why not
>make life easier for them? - and look naff at the same time!

If my wife had used one on her 6600 she might still have it now. She used the
phone whilst driving[1], put it down on her lap, then forgot it was there when
she got out of the car...


[1] I know, I know, but this is the Philippines and we can do what we like
here...

--
Chris Pollard


CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
http://www.cginternet.net
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 2:40:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

"Christopher Pollard" <rubbish@cginternet.net> wrote in message
news:079gp0pel051kct6u2niql878a71les3t5@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:46:44 +0000 (UTC), "HD" <NoKilling@Peace.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Using a lanyard makes it *much* easier for thieves to snatch it, so why
>>not
>>make life easier for them? - and look naff at the same time!
>
> If my wife had used one on her 6600 she might still have it now. She used
> the
> phone whilst driving[1], put it down on her lap, then forgot it was there
> when
> she got out of the car...
>
>
> [1] I know, I know, but this is the Philippines and we can do what we like
> here...
>
> --
> Chris Pollard
>
>
> CG Internet café, Tagum City, Philippines
> http://www.cginternet.net

Yes, I agree, but if we followed that line, there would be people weighed
down with lanyards for mobile phones, keys, purses, wallets, children, dogs
etc! :-)

And, by the way, I doubt if you can do what you like in the Philippines! I
suspect there may just be laws that you have to obey?

Oh dear, Monday morning and I am becoming philosophical already!

Aardvark
!