Is there a way to add another hard drive in order to
store my music on it? I have a lot of music that is
slowing down the performance of my computer and I figured
if the music is stored on a separate drive from what
everything else runs on it would speed up its
performance. If this isn't possible, how can I speed my
computer up?

You can have up to four IDE drives without having to add a further
controller card, so if you have a CD drive and DVD drive you still have room
for a second hard drive. All drives come with detailed installation
instructions.
www.coribright.com