Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Is this build too much ?

Last response: in Systems
Share
October 28, 2012 9:08:02 AM

processor :intel core i5 3570k
motherboard:asrock z77 pro3
ram:corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600mhz
gpu: msi gtx 660 1gb
cooler:cooler master hyper 212 evo
psu:xfx core edition 550w
cabinet:cooler master 690ii advanced
for a 20 year old guy is this build too much.

More about : build

October 28, 2012 9:14:37 AM

It's okay imo.
Dunno exactly what yous system usage is and/or what your preferences are so I can't really comment.
m
0
l
October 28, 2012 9:17:54 AM

For a gaming rig its fine, for a HTPC its too much, for a video editing/compute machine its too little.
Need to know what your doing with it before we can comment.

m
0
l
Related resources
October 28, 2012 3:23:50 PM

manofchalk said:
For a gaming rig its fine, for a HTPC its too much, for a video editing/compute machine its too little.
Need to know what your doing with it before we can comment.

currently i'm mostly in youtube and i will play games everyday for 2 hours my monitor res is 1600x900 but i will upgrade to a 27 inch full hd monitor for a rear or two from now ..i will upgrade my cpu only every 5 years even now i'm using a dual core 45nm 2.8ghz. note that i'm not a overclocking addict i just want to have a best system than anyone had in my circle
so what type of system i need?
m
0
l
Anonymous
October 28, 2012 3:37:56 PM

vishalaestro said:
currently i'm mostly in youtube and i will play games everyday for 2 hours my monitor res is 1600x900 but i will upgrade to a 27 inch full hd monitor for a rear or two from now ..i will upgrade my cpu only every 5 years even now i'm using a dual core 45nm 2.8ghz. note that i'm not a overclocking addict i just want to have a best system than anyone had in my circle
so what type of system i need?

that is a powerful build for gaming @ 1600x900. you may want to get a better graphics once you upgrade the monitor and want to game with ultra settings.

with a gpu upgrade later, that will last you 5+ years if you consider overclocking down the road.
m
0
l
October 28, 2012 4:04:48 PM

That build is not to much there is no such thing as to much look at my sig i still want more lol
m
0
l
October 28, 2012 4:37:42 PM

bigcyco1 said:
That build is not to much there is no such thing as to much look at my sig i still want more lol

can i know ur age dude coz how did you get so much money from ur parents..
m
0
l
October 28, 2012 4:40:37 PM

vishalaestro said:
can i know ur age dude coz how did you get so much money from ur parents..
I am 31 and work for my money mom and dad don't give me nothing i work two jobs and tattooing pays good ;) 
m
0
l
October 29, 2012 11:40:55 AM

bigcyco1 said:
I am 31 and work for my money mom and dad don't give me nothing i work two jobs and tattooing pays good ;) 

i'm 19 so i don't earn anything the money i get is purely from my parents so i should be budget limited. currently i have a cpu just used for internet browsing 300w delta ps,micro atx case,xfx 9500gt 1gb and a pentium d processor i'm thinking of just changing the mobo,processor and ram to a i5 3450 with a h61 mobo and 3gb ram what is ur thoughts?
m
0
l
!