Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my computer shuts down completely at random times. it
just throws up a blue screen that says there is a fatal
driver error and lists a bunch of numbers afterwards. i
am running eclipse on my computer because i do court
reporting and need the contast security of automatic
backup. can anybody tell me if this might be a software
conflict or is it possibly something else?

Hi

Could you please post the Stop Code that accompanies the BSODs. With that
your problem could be isolated.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User