fatal driver error

my computer shuts down completely at random times. it
just throws up a blue screen that says there is a fatal
driver error and lists a bunch of numbers afterwards. i
am running eclipse on my computer because i do court
reporting and need the contast security of automatic
backup. can anybody tell me if this might be a software
conflict or is it possibly something else?
1 answer Last reply
More about fatal driver error

    Hi

    Could you please post the Stop Code that accompanies the BSODs. With that
    your problem could be isolated.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | my computer shuts down completely at random times. it
    | just throws up a blue screen that says there is a fatal
    | driver error and lists a bunch of numbers afterwards. i
    | am running eclipse on my computer because i do court
    | reporting and need the contast security of automatic
    | backup. can anybody tell me if this might be a software
    | conflict or is it possibly something else?

Drivers Computers Device Driver Windows XP