Check out my bild, and help me to finalize it

JoyLessUA

Honorable
May 14, 2012
Hello everyone. Finally I'm building a new PC, so there is my current planning new PC:
Asus F2A85-M
AMD A8-5600K 3.6 GHz/4MB
MSI Radeon HD7870 Twin Frozr
2x 8Gb Transcend Jetram DDR3-1600
Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 90Gb
2x Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB 7200rpm 64MB
Aerocool Xpredator X1 case
AOC E2350SH - 23" 1920x1080 display
That is it
And, of course, few question about this.
First is about AMD Trinity APUs: do I need to go with there (and with FM2 motherboard too), if I have a Phenom II x4 955 right now.
Second is about HDDs: do I need 2xHDDs if I'm going to use SSD as a system drive and one of HDD's for a Fraps/Bandicam output, so do i need a one more HDD for Fraps/Bandicam using only? (I mean 7200rpm/64MB hard drive at SATA III)
And a final question: should i get a motherboard with 4xDDR3 instead of 2xDDR3 for know? Is upgrading to 32+Gb will be such needable after 3-5 years?

projectlll

Honorable
Aug 6, 2012
firstly, since you already have a phenom 955 do no upgrade the processor as the phenom has superior architecture compared to a trinity cpu, spend the money elsewhere, and since you are buying an independent mid-high end graphics card you will not be able to utilize any of the benefits that trinity cpus provide, in the same way that integrated graphics do absolutely nothing when you already have a graphics card, but if you need to buy a new cpu buy the equivalent amd 4100 as the bulldozer cpus have amazing overclocking abilities, so if you decide not to buy a trinity cpu and decide to either buy a bulldozer or stick with your current cpu, i would suggest buying a asrock 990fx extreme3 or the slightly more expensive asus sabertooth 990fx. secondly you can use to your ssd for a system drive, any drive after that isn't necessary to run your system, so you could just have one more drive for data and fraps, or you could opt for a raid 0 dual hard drive setup which allows for larger storage and enough speed to record uncompressed 1080p footage. Finally for the last question, it is ideal to buy a 4xddr3 board as it allows for future expandability and 16gb is potentially enough for at least 3 or 4 years, you are more likely to need to replace your cpu and graphics card before you need to increase ram above 16gb or even change your board (unless it breaks obviously).