Solved

Case Advice

I built my own computer and I am now upgrading. I will have s gfx cards and a Ximatech CPU cooler I want to have a case that can fit and have a window on the side to show off my hardware...and I want it for under $100. If any one can help me it is you guys Thank you :).
29 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about case advice
  1. Case is a matter of preference. If you like the way it looks, then go for it as long as it also has good airflow.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811124150

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107
  2. Deemo13 said:
    Case is a matter of preference. If you like the way it looks, then go for it as long as it also has good airflow.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811124150

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147107
    WTF!That first case looks dope!Why so cheap :heink:
  3. Case:Corsair Carbide Series 300R Windowed Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139016#top


    Case:COOLER MASTER RC-692-KKN2 CM690 II Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119216#top
  4. I like the corsair and rosewell which will keep 2 cards cool and show them off better??? Will they both hold a Xima Dark Knight?
  5. Also I want some green LED strips and A green LED fan
  6. Best answer
  7. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    Also I want some green LED strips and A green LED fan
    You can add green led fans
  8. Best answer selected by 2fast4thetown_down.
  9. Okay I think I will go with the rosewill. I like the look has a window and cools well and it will show them off fine! Thank you.
  10. Deemo13 should of got best answer but your welcome!
  11. bigcyco1 said:
    Deemo13 should of got best answer but your welcome!


    Lol I don't care. Doesnt matter to me. I'm just happy I found that really cool Enermax case, which I will probably use in alot of future builds!
  12. Deemo13 said:
    Lol I don't care. Doesnt matter to me. I'm just happy I found that really cool Enermax case, which I will probably use in alot of future builds!
    That is a awesome case i actually bookmarked it :lol:
  13. so......will the cooler fit?? yes or no?
  14. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    so......will the cooler fit?? yes or no?
    which cooler ?
  15. XIMATEK Dark knight.
  16. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    XIMATEK Dark knight.
    Yes it will fit the Rosewill BLACKHAWK ;)
  17. You mean the ximatek dark knight? And what about cable management?
  18. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    You mean the ximatek dark knight? And what about cable management?
    Yes you asked would the ximatek dark knight fit i assumed you were asking will it fit in the Rosewill BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ?If that is what you were asking yes it will fit and the case has good cable management options no worries enjoy!
  19. What is the best big corsair case that is under 200 dollars??
  20. I like the bottom one....cable management?? will a Ximatek Dark Knight fit?? 2 gfx cards?
  21. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    I like the bottom one....cable management?? will a Ximatek Dark Knight fit?? 2 gfx cards?
    Yes :)
  22. sweet is is big?? I want a good size one that nothing will be too crammed...compared to a thermaltake v3 how big is it?
  23. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    sweet is is big?? I want a good size one that nothing will be too crammed...compared to a thermaltake v3 how big is it?

    http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/36421-corsair-graphite-600t-mid-tower-case-video-review.html
  24. Thnaks I have 1 more question...what is the best full tower case by corsair that is 250 dollars max?
  25. I don't know of any that price from corsair this is one of the best though http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139001 anyway good luck bud.
  26. thanks so much for answering all my questions I will get the 600T :) thanks alot
  27. Your very welcome enjoy!
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Cases Computer Systems Product