6230 faceplate

Last response: in Brands
November 15, 2004 1:12:26 AM

Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?

:confused2

--
seasideclub
http://cellphoneforums.net

More about : 6230 faceplate

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 8:57:17 PM

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:12:26 -0600, seasideclub wrote:

> Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
> 6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
> change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?

Why not just put it in a case without the hole for the camera? All the
other phone functions will still work and when you want to take a
photo/video just take it out of the case (but untill you do nobody will
know).

-SL
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 4:18:56 AM

www.krussel.se has nice cases for the Nokia 6230 and it covers teh camer
alens with a removable flap.

Just got one for my Nokia

John

Sam Lowry wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:12:26 -0600, seasideclub wrote:
>

>>Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
>>6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
>>change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?
>

> Why not just put it in a case without the hole for the camera? All the
> other phone functions will still work and when you want to take a
> photo/video just take it out of the case (but untill you do nobody will
> know).
>
> -SL
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 4:21:13 AM

Or remove the back cover and place a circle of paper over the lens
before re-installing the cover.

John

!