6230 faceplate

Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?

:confused2

--
seasideclub
http://cellphoneforums.net

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:12:26 -0600, seasideclub wrote:

    > Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
    > 6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
    > change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?

    Why not just put it in a case without the hole for the camera? All the
    other phone functions will still work and when you want to take a
    photo/video just take it out of the case (but untill you do nobody will
    know).

    -SL

    www.krussel.se has nice cases for the Nokia 6230 and it covers teh camer
    alens with a removable flap.

    Just got one for my Nokia

    John

    Sam Lowry wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:12:26 -0600, seasideclub wrote:
    >

    >>Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
    >>6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
    >>change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?
    >

    > Why not just put it in a case without the hole for the camera? All the
    > other phone functions will still work and when you want to take a
    > photo/video just take it out of the case (but untill you do nobody will
    > know).
    >
    > -SL

    Or remove the back cover and place a circle of paper over the lens
    before re-installing the cover.

    John

    Sam Lowry wrote:

    > On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:12:26 -0600, seasideclub wrote:
    >

    >>Is there a faceplate from a non-camera Nokia phone that would fit my
    >>6230? I'm not supposed to have a camera-phone at work so I figure I can
    >>change the back cover to hide the camera lens. Anybody?
    >

    > Why not just put it in a case without the hole for the camera? All the
    > other phone functions will still work and when you want to take a
    > photo/video just take it out of the case (but untill you do nobody will
    > know).
    >
    > -SL

Nokia Phones Cameras