wierd

i have no idea what is going on and sometimes the
computer says that this computer has recovered from a
serious error. Sometimes i also see the "blue screen of
death", but it flashes and restarts. Also when i
retrieve from hibernation and standby these show up
what can i do?
1 answer Last reply
More about wierd

    Hi

    For the BSOD - right click on My Computer, select Properties and then the
    Advanced tab. Then click on Settings under 'Startup and Recovery' and
    disable 'Automatically restart'. Next time you get a BSOD you should the
    screen. Could you please post the Stop Code that accompanies that BSOD?
    With that your problem could be isolated.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "Gus" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | i have no idea what is going on and sometimes the
    | computer says that this computer has recovered from a
    | serious error. Sometimes i also see the "blue screen of
    | death", but it flashes and restarts. Also when i
    | retrieve from hibernation and standby these show up
    | what can i do?

Drivers Computers Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP