Hi I have a problem with multimedia controller hardware,
when I'm trying to install it from my drver disc, I get
message the VGA device is missing. do you guys have some
idea what to do .Thanks a lot.

Go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer and look for updated
drivers
www.coribright.com