Hello All. Newbie with a new build.

onlytaurus

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
Hello Everyone. :D

My name is Ryan, I'm located in Western PA, and after following this forum while I was building my high-performance/gaming desktop, I have decided to join.

Reason being, I enjoyed reading a lot from you guys(and gals), and being on my third week in my college IT program, I thought this could help boost some extra knowledge, and in time, I help others.

Anyways, I just finished my first computer build. VERY impressed with how it turned out. I bought everything separate and built from the ground up. Here is what my PC consists of:

-NZXT Phantom 410 Case(Red, 5 fans, 4x120, 1x140 BlueLED)
-Rosewill Capstone 750w PSU (Tier 2, 80Plus Gold)
-ASRock Extreme 4 Z77 Motherboard
-Intel i5-3570K Processor(3.4 GHz, 3.9 Turbo, Factory clocked)
-8GB(2x4GB) Patriot Gaming RAM 1600mHz
-Radeon HD 7870 Graphics Card
-Crucial 128GB SSD (For Boot)
-Seagate 1TD HDD
-Sony DVD/CD R/RW Combo Drive

This PC is paired with a 27" LG LCD/LED 1920x1080 Monitor.

Just wanted to share my first and successful build, I plan to upgrade as time goes by. Maybe over-clock a little, not too sure. Right now I'm greatly enjoying the speed it has. :wahoo:

onlytaurus

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
Thank g-unit. Yes a do have a Seagate 1TB as my (F: ).

Just a standard keyboard and optical mouse from HP right now kajabla.

Oh.. and an xbox360 controller for some games that allow. Although, I kinda like using the mouse and left side of the keyboard, ha.

I wanted to focus on the internals of the Tower first, then I'll shop around for different peripherals. Thanks for the link.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah I use an XBOX controller as well - my friends think I have a glorified console (with better graphics). :lol: