custom grill covers

texas_techie

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2001
Alright I have looked around the web at custom grill covers. I dont like any design I see. I want a fan cover with a horse or hammer on it ( for the upcoming amd chips). Problem is nobody makes them.
So i have contacted serveral laser cutting services with the idea. I told them they have to come in at $10-15 a piece (thats the going price on the web)
I know they wont make them just for me, at least not without costing me an arm and a leg. So is anyone else interested in a custom grill cover like these?
I dont wanna make a penny on this stuff, I just wanna cool grill cover. Unfortunately, Intel doesnt have code names that would make good grill covers, but I am open to suggestions. So lemme know if anyone is interested and I will get back to you on what the laser guys tell me..
thanks

Benchmarks are like sex, everybody loves doing it, everybody thinks they are good at it.

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
Where do you find those cutting people? In the phone book under what? Luke Skywalker senior, retired jedi knight? :wink:

<font color=red>Handsome A7V133 looking for long term relationship with a XP CPU. Prefer non smoker.</font color=red>