DVD & Audio devices

My father gave me his Omnibook 6000 business notebook.
when he did so, his techy restored all defaults, and now
i don't have the audio or dvd player working. i know they
are both fully functional, but need to know where i get
the software for the DVD player, as well as what to
download or update to get my audio running...thank you

DVD software will be either WinDVD or PowerDVD.....ifyou do not have the
original CD, try www.intervideo.comor www.cyberlink.com.

For audio drivers, www.hp.com
www.coribright.com

<icebath@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My father gave me his Omnibook 6000 business notebook.
> when he did so, his techy restored all defaults, and now
> i don't have the audio or dvd player working. i know they
> are both fully functional, but need to know where i get
> the software for the DVD player, as well as what to
> download or update to get my audio running...thank you

TRENDING THREADS