What are you going to be using your PC for? If you will doing lots of video/picture rendering and editing, I'd recommend the Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5Hz . It will perform better, and it offers hyperthreading. If you won't be doing any of that, I'd lose the 16GB of RAM and get 8GB. 16 gigs offers no more performance than 8GB.
1. Get 8GB of memory. 16GB does nothing outside rendering and editing photos/videos/3d models.
2. Drop down to a 550W or 650W PSU.
3. Get the GTX 670 with the money saved from the above.
4. You may be able to save some money on the motherboard if you don't care about overclocking.
5. If you do plan to overclock, then you're going to want a cooler. The Hyper 212+ is a good one that's cheap. The overclocks in my sig are using a Hyper 212+ and a pair of Cougar 120mm fans.
If it's for video editing and rendering...
1. You really want the 3770k. Try to find another $100 in your budget if at all possible.
2. You really want the GTX 670. It does the best in accelerating these kinds of apps. Again, really worth the upgrade.
3. You still don't need a 750W PSU, so you can put this toward the above.
4. You can save some cash and go with a micro ATX board. They're a lot better than they used to be.