6260 v. 6630

Last response: in Brands
November 15, 2004 7:07:46 PM

Hi all,

It's that time of the year again. Contract almost finished and time to
choose a new phone. Any ideas when compering 6630 and 6260. Both look good
and specs look great. Wish I could have both in one.....

My present phone is 6600.

Comments?

axa

More about : 6260 6630

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 4:18:41 AM

Hi,

If you like a flip design, don't mind the slower data connection speed and a
non megapixel camera phone. Then go for the 6260.

If not, then go for the 6630. But bear in mind that the video call portion
of the 6630, you'll need a video call stand to do it. I would prefer to
wait something that I can use without getting additonal acccessories in
order to use the video call.

BTW, I'm using a 6260.

Just me 2 cents.

Regards,
Ron

"axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> It's that time of the year again. Contract almost finished and time to
> choose a new phone. Any ideas when compering 6630 and 6260. Both look good
> and specs look great. Wish I could have both in one.....
>
> My present phone is 6600.
>
> Comments?
>
> axa

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 4:27:54 PM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:07:46 GMT, "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote some stuff
about "6260 v. 6630", to which I would like to add the following:

>It's that time of the year again. Contract almost finished and time to
>choose a new phone. Any ideas when compering 6630 and 6260. Both look good
>and specs look great. Wish I could have both in one.....
>
>My present phone is 6600.
>
>Comments?

I honestly wouldn't change if I had 6600. I kind of fail to see what you
would gain. 6630 has EDGE internet; if that was available where I lived then
I would consider that one. If not, then I'd stick with 6600 until there's
really some new (network/data) technology.

BTW, I just got 6260, previously owned 3650, but only changed because I lost
my old phone. Otherwise I would have stuck with 3650.

Cheers,
Chanchao
!