6260 v. 6630

Hi all,

It's that time of the year again. Contract almost finished and time to
choose a new phone. Any ideas when compering 6630 and 6260. Both look good
and specs look great. Wish I could have both in one.....

My present phone is 6600.

Comments?

axa
2 answers Last reply
More about 6260 6630

    Hi,

    If you like a flip design, don't mind the slower data connection speed and a
    non megapixel camera phone. Then go for the 6260.

    If not, then go for the 6630. But bear in mind that the video call portion
    of the 6630, you'll need a video call stand to do it. I would prefer to
    wait something that I can use without getting additonal acccessories in
    order to use the video call.

    BTW, I'm using a 6260.

    Just me 2 cents.

    Regards,
    Ron

    "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > It's that time of the year again. Contract almost finished and time to
    > choose a new phone. Any ideas when compering 6630 and 6260. Both look good
    > and specs look great. Wish I could have both in one.....
    >
    > My present phone is 6600.
    >
    > Comments?
    >
    > axa

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:07:46 GMT, "axauk" <axauk@yahoo.com> wrote some stuff
    about "6260 v. 6630", to which I would like to add the following:

    >It's that time of the year again. Contract almost finished and time to
    >choose a new phone. Any ideas when compering 6630 and 6260. Both look good
    >and specs look great. Wish I could have both in one.....
    >
    >My present phone is 6600.
    >
    >Comments?

    I honestly wouldn't change if I had 6600. I kind of fail to see what you
    would gain. 6630 has EDGE internet; if that was available where I lived then
    I would consider that one. If not, then I'd stick with 6600 until there's
    really some new (network/data) technology.

    BTW, I just got 6260, previously owned 3650, but only changed because I lost
    my old phone. Otherwise I would have stuck with 3650.

    Cheers,
    Chanchao

Nokia Phones