The issue they are talking about is not a problem if you like that case. You can look for another case that features a front panel USB 3.0 header or you can later purchase a front panel adapter for USB 3.0 if you find you want/need it. Personally, my front panel does not feature USB 3.0 while my motherboard does have the (unused) header for it - I haven't even used any of the 3.0 ports on the back.
I say, not a real concern if you like the case

sitbar

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Oh ok :p Do you have any good looking cases that are good but dont cost alot?

I've always chosen function over form so my cases are rather boring. Staying around the same cost as the Apevia, there are:
Rosewill CHALLENGER-U3 (I have the non-USB 3.0 version of this case)
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147060&nm_mc=AFC-C8junctionCA&cm_mmc=AFC-C8JunctionCA-_-Cases+(Computer+Cases+-+ATX+Form)-_-Rosewill-_-11147060&AID=10592396&PID=3938566
Antec Three Hundred Two
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_112&item_id=045154
If you want to increase your budget, there are a whole lot more but that's about all I found around the same price that feature front panel USB 3.0

sitbar

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

whats the difference between the usb 3.0 front pannel. Like is it worth it if i'm not gonna be transfering alot of data?

in response to "whats the difference between the usb 3.0 front pannel. Like is it worth it if i'm not gonna be transfering alot of data?"
Nope, absolutely not! I've not found a use for my USB 3.0 ports yet (except for 2.0 devices). The time may come when you'll want that feature but, like I said, a USB 3.0 panel for a 5.25" bay can be a later purchase. I personally don't see the need yet.

in response to "also, how is the one you choose? is their good air flow?"
Very good airflow, cable management leaves a little to be desired but it can be done effectively - I actually like the case (price wasn't much of an issue when I purchased it)

sitbar

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Thanks for the help :)
One more thing, in the case, is there a usb 3.0 in the back?

The USB ports that will be on the back of the computer will be on your motherboard's I/O area. The motherboard from your build has 2 each USB 3.0 ports and 4 each USB 2.0 ports you also have two (possibly 3. I can't tell for sure) USB 2.0 headers on your motherboard (they allow connecting to front panels, etc. so you don't need the 3.0 front panel neccessarily) that will connect to your front panel so you will have USB connectivity of some sort in front.

sitbar

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Uhhhh, english please? :p

The USB 3.0 ports (two of them) are on the motherboard at the back.
A USB port is what a standard USB connector fits into.
Headers (which are on your motherboard) plug into a cable that has 9 pins (USB 2.0) or 19 pins (USB 3.0) - that cable extends to ports (usually) in the front of the case. Each header can control two USB ports.
Since you do have both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 headers on your motherboard, you can simply use one of the USB 2.0 headers to the front panel ports and leave the 3.0 header unoccupied. You will still have USB 3.0 connectivity in the back of the computer should you want/need it.

sitbar

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Oh ok XD whats the difference betweek 2.0 and 3.0?

Mainly Speed! Greater than 10x the speed!
USB 2.0 provides for possible throughput of up to 60 MB/s
USB 3.0 provides for possible throughput of up to 625 MB/s
The problem is that there are very few USB 3.0 devices running about right now and most of those are higher cost than the USB 2.0 equivilent so, if the speed isn't needed (such as for large file transfers) it's hard to justify as a neccessity - a cool thing to have mind you but....