Spider MAn 2 Movie Officially Confirmed - Doc Ock new Baddie

Tobey and Kirsten resume their former roles, and Doc Ock to be played by
Alfred Molina.

"James Stein"

> Tobey and Kirsten resume their former roles, and Doc Ock to be played by
> Alfred Molina.

James? Where have you been? ^_~

But aside from all that. Yeah...couldn't care less.

Shane Graves wrote:

> "James Stein"
>
> > Tobey and Kirsten resume their former roles, and Doc Ock to be played by
> > Alfred Molina.
>
> James? Where have you been? ^_~

Didn't we cover this in the talk about NWN Xpacks? I don't find out
about /anything/ until the last second. Unless a certain (very small)
list of people tell me sooner (you, richard, agww in general, penny
arcade, .... in this one instance, I happened to see it in the spiderman
comic I was reading.)

"James Stein"
> Shane Graves wrote:
> > "James Stein"

> > > Tobey and Kirsten resume their former roles, and Doc Ock to be played
by
> > > Alfred Molina.

> > James? Where have you been? ^_~

> Didn't we cover this in the talk about NWN Xpacks? I don't find out
> about /anything/ until the last second. Unless a certain (very small)
> list of people tell me sooner (you, richard, agww in general, penny
> arcade, .... in this one instance, I happened to see it in the spiderman
> comic I was reading.)

Yeah. But I mean, the TEASER for Spider-Man 2 has been out for what, six
months?

Do yourself a favor. Check out http://www.apple.com/trailers every once in
a while. ^_~

Also look at IMDB. It's a great resource, only as long as you try to avoid
"Announced" and "Pre-Production" listings.

JJ

"Shane Graves" <lobsterhut@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "James Stein"
> > Shane Graves wrote:
> > > "James Stein"

> by
>
> > > James? Where have you been? ^_~
>
> > Didn't we cover this in the talk about NWN Xpacks? I don't find out
> > about /anything/ until the last second. Unless a certain (very small)
> > list of people tell me sooner (you, richard, agww in general, penny
> > arcade, .... in this one instance, I happened to see it in the spiderman
> > comic I was reading.)
>
> Yeah. But I mean, the TEASER for Spider-Man 2 has been out for what, six
> months?
>
> Do yourself a favor. Check out http://www.apple.com/trailers every once
in
> a while. ^_~
>
> Also look at IMDB. It's a great resource, only as long as you try to
avoid
> "Announced" and "Pre-Production" listings.

Or http://www.movies.com

On Fri, 07 May 2004 22:58:52 GMT, James Stein
<JamesSpamtein@si.rr.com> wrote:

>Tobey and Kirsten resume their former roles, and Doc Ock to be played by
>Alfred Molina.

I hear they are also making two more Matrix movies.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/ is the best source I know.

--
Christopher Adams
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nath Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you

You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my favorite person.
But every once in a while you just can be a real wise and beautiful woman.
- Bill