Askalpone

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2012
Hello here. I bought recently new laptop for gaming , study , documents and stuff. But after few udpates i done it started freezing while gaming and windows didnt booted up at all ( at least that was i thought)

I send it to service shop but they only said it was antivirus fault and they reinstalled win and updated BIOS. But still after some updates again it keep freezing. Today i realized freezing stopped while playing Win 7 ( after win 7 icon there comes balck screen and HDD isnt working) boot up takes around 3 mins. After few hours digging in notebook i found it was driver update Nvidia 301.42 what it was doing. I dont know how the hell is this possible but any solution or suggestion what to do next is welcome. Thanks and appreciate all answers.

Specs:
Asus N55SF
Intel i5 2,50 GHz 2x
8 GB RAM ( originally 4 GB)
Nvidia GeForce GT555M 2GB
Windows 7 64 Bit

Askalpone

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2012
Ehy there. I tried some older but same result. And again i dugged up this. With normal startup it takes seconds so everything is fine. Once im in Win and i reset up PC then it takes 3 mins to boot up. And I tried older drivers still same result. Only driver number 275.xx worked fine which was installed default