keep backlight on

Last response: in Brands
November 16, 2004 7:16:15 AM

When you surf, read, or play videos, would you like to be able to turn
your display light on and leave it on? Having the display lit makes the
display easier to see. Use the software!!!
It can run at Nokia 6600,6620,7610,3650,N-GaGe and all of the Nokia s60
handset.

you can click the url below to get the software.

http://tinyurl.com/69dtd

There are users' review to the software:

2 Reviews. Average User Rating:

Excellent product for Nokia 7610

Theresa from North Wales, U.K., November 10, 2004
"This is brilliant for the Nokia 7610. I was getting very fed up with
the backlight going out after a few seconds.Trying to read a text was a
nightmare and got fed up with having to push a button to get the light
back. This product is great.I downloaded onto my 7610 and switched it
on, simple. When it's on, it doesn't go out until you lock the
phone.When you lock the phone, it goes out within a few seconds, as
normal.This is brilliant for me and am really happy with it. You also
have the choice to switch it off, if you like. I would recommend this
to anyone who has a Nokia 7610 and is fed up with the backlight going
out all the time."

No more continuously clicking to keep Series 60 screen lighted.

Lincoln Hino from Kailua, Hawaii, November 3, 2004
"HOORAY!!! Steelsoft is a great app for the price that keeps the screen
on my Nokia 7610 light and bright. No longer do I have to keep clicking
after 20 seconds to turn the light back on. There's nothing fancy about
it. Click it on and my screen stays lit; click it off. Simple as that!
Exactly what I've been looking for!!! Thanks, Steelsoft."

--
guestb

More about : backlight

November 16, 2004 11:13:25 PM

wot! $5 US dollars for a backlight....wot a ripoff...

get Fexplorer for free...run it in the background and it has a backlight on
function....

DOH

"guestb" <guestb.1fsq6y@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message

> When you surf, read, or play videos, would you like to be able to turn
> your display light on and leave it on? Having the display lit makes the
> display easier to see. Use the software!!!
> It can run at Nokia 6600,6620,7610,3650,N-GaGe and all of the Nokia s60
> handset.
>
> you can click the url below to get the software.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/69dtd
>

> There are users' review to the software:
>
> 2 Reviews. Average User Rating:
>
> Excellent product for Nokia 7610
>

> Theresa from North Wales, U.K., November 10, 2004
> "This is brilliant for the Nokia 7610. I was getting very fed up with
> the backlight going out after a few seconds.Trying to read a text was a
> nightmare and got fed up with having to push a button to get the light
> back. This product is great.I downloaded onto my 7610 and switched it
> on, simple. When it's on, it doesn't go out until you lock the
> phone.When you lock the phone, it goes out within a few seconds, as
> normal.This is brilliant for me and am really happy with it. You also
> have the choice to switch it off, if you like. I would recommend this
> to anyone who has a Nokia 7610 and is fed up with the backlight going
> out all the time."
>
> No more continuously clicking to keep Series 60 screen lighted.
>

> Lincoln Hino from Kailua, Hawaii, November 3, 2004
> "HOORAY!!! Steelsoft is a great app for the price that keeps the screen
> on my Nokia 7610 light and bright. No longer do I have to keep clicking
> after 20 seconds to turn the light back on. There's nothing fancy about
> it. Click it on and my screen stays lit; click it off. Simple as that!
> Exactly what I've been looking for!!! Thanks, Steelsoft."
>

> --
> guestb
> brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

Anonymous
November 16, 2004 11:13:26 PM

"a_dude" <blax@blox.com> wrote in message
> wot! $5 US dollars for a backlight....wot a ripoff...
>
> get Fexplorer for free...run it in the background and it has a backlight
on
> function....
>
> DOH

That's what I'll do