Punisher and Iteration X

I'm not sure if somebody already mentioned this, but the Punisher and the
bad guys in the film act like Iteration X'rs.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

"Christopher M." <no-spamcm_anon76@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure if somebody already mentioned this, but the Punisher and the
> bad guys in the film act like Iteration X'rs.
>

> W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

No they don't.

Christopher M. wrote:

> I'm not sure if somebody already mentioned this, but the Punisher and the
> bad guys in the film act like Iteration X'rs.

They fix stuff?

"James Stein" <JamesSpamtein@si.rr.com> wrote in message

> They fix stuff?

No, they act like stiffs.

W. Pooh (AKA WInnie P.)

"Christopher M." <no-spamcm_anon76@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<pAznc.15700$B9.3196@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>...
> "James Stein" <JamesSpamtein@si.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > They fix stuff?
>
> No, they act like stiffs.

Wouldn't that make them more like Kindred?

Dex

"Hand-of-Omega" <smilinglord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Wouldn't that make them more like Kindred?
>
> Dex

You may be right. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between Kindred
and Interation Xrs.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)
Special Projects Division

Christopher M. wrote:

> "Hand-of-Omega" <smilinglord@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Wouldn't that make them more like Kindred?
> >
> > Dex
>
> You may be right. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between Kindred
> and Interation Xrs.

Kindred aren't USB 2.0 compatible.

"James Stein" <JamesSpamtein@si.rr.com> wrote in message news:mNaoc.106375>
and Interation Xrs.