Host controller

a b \ Driver
May 16, 2004 11:13:20 PM

I can't get my OHCI Compliant Host Contoller to work.
When I try to update driver , it tells me I can't because
it has a problem. How can I find out how to get this
fixed.

More about : host controller

May 19, 2004 9:37:29 PM

The usual process is to uninstall the USB devices and then the controller &
port drivers, then reinstall. Normally this is an automatic process once the
USB drivers are uninstalled or removed via device manager. Safe mode is
likely the best place to be when removing the drivers.

Once the USB drivers are reinstalled and up and running, the USB device
drivers can be installed/reinstalled.
news:D e3301c43bb4$8642bfd0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
!