Host controller

I can't get my OHCI Compliant Host Contoller to work.
When I try to update driver , it tells me I can't because
it has a problem. How can I find out how to get this
fixed.
1 answer Last reply
More about host controller

    The usual process is to uninstall the USB devices and then the controller &
    port drivers, then reinstall. Normally this is an automatic process once the
    USB drivers are uninstalled or removed via device manager. Safe mode is
    likely the best place to be when removing the drivers.

    Once the USB drivers are reinstalled and up and running, the USB device
    drivers can be installed/reinstalled.
    "Cheri Callies" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I can't get my OHCI Compliant Host Contoller to work.
    > When I try to update driver , it tells me I can't because
    > it has a problem. How can I find out how to get this
    > fixed.

Drivers Controller Device Driver Microsoft Windows XP