Closed Solved

660ti in sli or a single 680

ok the title kinda says it but anyways should i get the more powerful card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125422 or should i get 2 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121656&Tpk=asus%20660%20ti i do want a lot of preformance but i also want a lower price.
13 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 660ti single
  1. dude a single powerful GPU would beat to lower gpus single handed
    go for a single 680 unless you want to use physx then you will have to use two 660ti but i would just use one for better performance
  2. toto_haitham said:
    dude a single powerful GPU would beat to lower gpus single handed
    go for a single 680

but in bechmarks the 660ti sli will actually beat the 680
  3. anyone else got a comment for this i need multiple advisories so i can make the right decision
  4. I'd get the gtx 680, then later you can add another in sli.
  5. Best answer
  6. antonisrsx said:

suprisingly i'm subbed to linus and he is actually the person that made me wonder which one is"future proof" for atleast a year to a year and a half without having to buy a new one or ones
  7. wannabepro said:
    I'd get the gtx 680, then later you can add another in sli.

that's the problem i most likely won't be getting another $500 to buy a new one that's why i'm wanting the graphic card(s) to last atleast a year
  8. A gtx 680 will last a year.
  9. wannabepro said:
    A gtx 680 will last a year.

but in a year or two which one will be better and worth more than the other and in bf3 1080p (main game for me)the 660ti has a 20% better average fps
  10. Best answer selected by devilofdeaths.
  11. wannabepro said:
    A gtx 680 will last a year.

dude what do u mean a year it's the second most powerful card on the planet it will last at least 3 years to 4 years
  12. GUYS I AM VERY SORRY I TAKE BACK ALL WHAT I SAID AFTER SEEING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IT TRULY IS THE BEST ANSWER
  13. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards SLI Graphics Product