Getting new desktop

Solution
Photoshop and 3D Rendering, I would recommend a 7950 or 7870. If you are doing super heavy rendering, then an i7 would be fine. If not, you can go for a regular i5.

Other than that not alot matters. Usually pre-builts have alot of RAM and stuff.

tyson2295

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
thought about building but unfortunatly thats not a option parents dont want me taking the risk even though i know its so friken simple to build one oh and im not buying it my parents are dad has credit with best buy so he can pay it off within 18 months im buying the gpu and psu with my cash

tyson2295

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
so do you think thats a good prebuilt for what im going to use it for my little brother gonna be doing PS and 3d rendering on it too along with alot of multi-tasking and we got credit with bestbuy so really just gonna pay 64 a month

Photoshop and 3D Rendering, I would recommend a 7950 or 7870. If you are doing super heavy rendering, then an i7 would be fine. If not, you can go for a regular i5.

Other than that not alot matters. Usually pre-builts have alot of RAM and stuff.

Solution