dvd burning problems

when i use dvd shrink to copy my dvds, i can't seem to play the dvd copies
on my tv dvd player. i can only play the dvd copyies on my ulead dvd player
on my computer.
Ulead is the software im using to copy the dvd with dvd shrink.
How do i get the dvd copies to work on my tv dvd player.
Thanks
Thom

Not all DVD players are compatible with DVDs that have been created in home
systems. You need to check the documentation that came with the DVD player
connected to your TV to see if it supports this function.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Tom ed" <morgtom@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> when i use dvd shrink to copy my dvds, i can't seem to play the dvd copies
> on my tv dvd player. i can only play the dvd copyies on my ulead dvd
> player
> on my computer.
> Ulead is the software im using to copy the dvd with dvd shrink.
> How do i get the dvd copies to work on my tv dvd player.
> Thanks
> Thom

"Tom ed" <morgtom@hotmail.com> wrote in

> when i use dvd shrink to copy my dvds, i can't seem to play the dvd
> copies on my tv dvd player. i can only play the dvd copyies on my
> ulead dvd player on my computer.
> Ulead is the software im using to copy the dvd with dvd shrink.
> How do i get the dvd copies to work on my tv dvd player.
> Thanks
> Thom

I tried DVD Shrink because it was free, but I never had any luck with it. I
downloaded 123 Copy DVD a couple weeks ago, and it's been working great so
far. All the copies I've made with it have been perfect. I recommend you
try it instead. It's $20 and you can get it at Walmart or download it at
123copydvd.com. Good luck.