Antzyy

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
Hi guys,

Recently My GTX 570 has been randomly jumping from no load to full! I've checked GPU-Z // MSI and they both say the card is at 98% . It's a really strange problem I've not been able to figure out, It doesn't do it all the time, completely out of the blue, I've checked programs / tasks ect to see if there are any programs causing this and there are none, each time it does this, I either have to roll back / foward the driver to get it back down or restart my computer, It's factory set // no O'C ect, Iv'e tried older drivers and I'm still not sure why it is doing it, also ran a Virus scan just to be on the safe side which came back 100% clean, I can also play intense games, hit its load, exit the game and it'd happily drop down to its idle load again so I know its not freezing when it does hit it, could any of you guys give me some insight on what could be going on? I'm happy to answer questions, thanks!

Antzyy

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
Thanks for the reply, nope - This happens Idle, I could be listening to youtube, watching a movie or just leave my computer alone and watch some TV and it'd shoot up and say the GPU load is at 98% , still extremely confused hehe.

Antzyy

Honorable
Sep 3, 2012
It happens out of no where, continuously - I've uninstalled the driver and reinstalled ect, it drops but then would happen randomly during the day, I'd say it happens around 2 times a day.