install drivers XP

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I purchased a new printer last evening but have been
unable to install the software as a warning message comes
up tha i have a problem with my insall drivers. Help-any
ideas

You'll need to give us the exact error message. Assuming the error is
precisely as you have quoted, first be sure you are trying to install XP
drivers from the manufacturer's supplied disk as some disks include drivers
for other operating systems. If you are using the proper drivers on the
disk, you need to go to the printer manufacturer's website and check for
later XP drivers for your printer.

If there are no later drivers, you need to contact the printer manufacturer
for help with this issue.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User