why these extreme prices on some vtm novels?

hello,

both 3rd parts of the blood curse trilogy (dark prophecy) and of the grails
covenant trilogy (to dream of dreamers lost) are way expensive to buy as
used book. if you compare them to several other also not new availble and
sometimes even older novels.

is there a reason for this? did whitewolf print less of them or such?

thanks,
bart

ps: if someone has these or know where to get them cheap let me know :)

> > did whitewolf print less of them or such?
>
> Yes.

ah, thanks for the fast and clear awnser, that explains a lot. any idea why
they did that?

bart

bart sikkes wrote:

> ah, thanks for the fast and clear awnser, that explains a lot. any idea why
> they did that?

Presumably they underestimated the demand.
--
Stephenls
Geek

Stephenls wrote:

> bart sikkes wrote:
>
> > ah, thanks for the fast and clear awnser, that explains a lot. any idea why
> > they did that?
>
> Presumably they underestimated the demand.

They overestimated the demand of the first two books and thought to be smart and
limit the print of the third books accordingly. Now that people are trying to
get their collections complete a lot of them have to do with two books.

But wasn't one of the trilogies available as e-book?

Michael Dracon
Ex Libris Nocturnis Forum Moderator
http://www.nocturnis.net

"Maybe there is just a lot of full moons out there, somewhere,
lined up, beaming bozo rays into everybody's brains."
- Zack Allen, Babylon 5

http://home.wanadoo.nl/members/michaeldracon