Logging in into the Sitecom WL-112

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Hi,

Everytime I start my laptop, it starts the Sitecom WL-112 Wireless LAN
Utility.
When I click Connect, I need to enter a 10 position HEX Key. This is
because my Speedtouch 580i modem uses 64bits WEP encryption.

Is ther any way to keep the utility remember the key? Is there in
addition any way to have this logon automated, preferably with a dos
batch script?

Thanks for any suggestions.

alsemgeest@it4us.nl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Everytime I start my laptop, it starts the Sitecom WL-112 Wireless LAN
> Utility.
> When I click Connect, I need to enter a 10 position HEX Key. This is
> because my Speedtouch 580i modem uses 64bits WEP encryption.
>
> Is ther any way to keep the utility remember the key? Is there in
> addition any way to have this logon automated, preferably with a dos
> batch script?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Use the utility.

--
Veel plezier / Have fun
Bert

Mail via hccnet.nl

Paul

Splendid
Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Hi,
This kind of advice is not usefull.