Will this Fit?

InfamousP

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Hi, I'm gonna keep it short:

Will a noctua nh-d14 fit on the asrock z77 exterme 4 in corsair Low Profile RAM inside a corsair carbide 500r? Also if anyone can tell me if it will come into contact with a Sapphire HD7870?

I realise this is really specific and can be relatively difficult to answer but I'm hoping someone out there will have a similar rig and can share their knowledge.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Solution
It all should, but I cant guarantee it. Only real issue I can see is with the RAM (others like the board and case are fine), but if Low Profile RAM will cause issues there's nothing you can really do.

Far as I know there isn't any way for a CPU heatsink to conflict with the GPU unless you were to mount it vertically instead of horizontally.
It all should, but I cant guarantee it. Only real issue I can see is with the RAM (others like the board and case are fine), but if Low Profile RAM will cause issues there's nothing you can really do.

Far as I know there isn't any way for a CPU heatsink to conflict with the GPU unless you were to mount it vertically instead of horizontally.

Solution

InfamousP

Honorable
May 15, 2012

Thanks! only reason I asked is because I heard someone wirting about how the cooler was a little close to his GPU and just wanted to be sure. I'll do more research on that RAM thing now though.