Host controller driver

Updated computer to "Windows XP Professional".
When completed got message:
1. Rundll: irprops.cpl not found.
2. Driver for standard enhanced PCI to USB
Host Controller not loaded.??
Thus I can not use a wireless USB adapter to connect
to DSL.
1 answer Last reply
More about host controller driver

    Did you install the motherboard drivers, available from your motherboard
    manufacturer's website?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Dick Lewis" <dfwactravel@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Updated computer to "Windows XP Professional".
    > When completed got message:
    > 1. Rundll: irprops.cpl not found.
    > 2. Driver for standard enhanced PCI to USB
    > Host Controller not loaded.??
    > Thus I can not use a wireless USB adapter to connect
    > to DSL.

Drivers Controller Windows XP