Host controller driver

a b \ Driver
May 20, 2004 2:41:50 PM

Updated computer to "Windows XP Professional".
When completed got message:
1. Rundll: irprops.cpl not found.
2. Driver for standard enhanced PCI to USB
Host Controller not loaded.??
Thus I can not use a wireless USB adapter to connect
to DSL.

More about : host controller driver

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 20, 2004 3:31:22 PM

Did you install the motherboard drivers, available from your motherboard
manufacturer's website?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com