Games Lagging PLz help.

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
Hello,

HI I replaced my motherboard under Warranty (same MOBO version) few days ago N after installing that my each n every game is lagging. even the games which I used to play smoothly as well lagging. worst of all online small games are as well lagging.
I dont what to do I am thinking its the RAM issue or processor overheating because thermal paste on processor is gone

Solution
Switch off that PC right away!

No thermal paste = instant CPU overheating. You could be damaging your system. NEVER run a CPU without thermal paste.

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

Hi Now it has gone even worse

as now i am just surfing on net and still getting Blue screen error saying "dumping physical memory to disk"

I am damn pissed cuz I dont have money to do upgrades and my exams are 2 weeks later so I need my machine working

so plz help me out

and what did u say about BIOS? i didnt get it.

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

I am using same MOBO drivers that came along with original board

assassins creed was working smoothly but it lags now

also Ghost recon and Max payne 3 are as well installed with the same issue

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

My PC some times freezes And sometimes powers down as i start games.

ok I am going to get that paste. bur one more question

as my processor has previous paste's gray remains on it can i just clean it with cloth and apply new one?

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

Hi, I am done with thermal paste. But it still laggs :(

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

I cleaned the CPU & heat sink properly then applied a thin layer of new solution and joined them together then let it dry for for a hour after that I started the PC it still giving me Blue screen error. now I am formatting & in stalling new copy of Win. 7

Hope it works...

shree7

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

Hi,

I am running "geekbench 2 tryout" for ram speed test as I have started to run the test My mouse has started lagging.