usb device not recognized

a b \ Driver
May 20, 2004 3:18:33 PM

I have a USB mass storage device (RCA mp3 player) and that
worked great for 3 months, but one day windows xp said it
did not recognize it. Device Manager told me that no
driver had been installed. I reinstalled the device and
still have the same problem. I contacted RCA and they
replaced the hardware so that can be ruled out. Does
anyone have any clue how to remedy this? Thanks!

More about : usb device recognized

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 20, 2004 3:30:53 PM

How are your other USB devices working? Perhaps it's the USB drivers that
have become corrupted.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com