Sign in with
Your question

Geforce Graphics cards compatibale with Core I3 Desktops

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
September 5, 2012 12:06:44 PM

Can somebody tell me the Nvida Geforce cards that are compatibale with core I3 desktops

My Processor Is a Core I3 and it performs at 3.10GHZ

My PCIe is 2.0 x 16

September 5, 2012 12:19:03 PM

No No I want a list of Geforce graphics cards that are compatibale with my computer
a b Î Nvidia
a c 119 U Graphics card
September 5, 2012 12:20:08 PM

In a nutshell, all of them.
As long as the system has a PCI-e slot, you can plug any PCI-e graphics card (which is all of them) in.
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
a c 119 U Graphics card
September 5, 2012 12:22:19 PM

And I am saying that literally everyone of them is.
From the lowly GTX210 to the titan GTX690, all of them will work.

Even every AMD card would be compatible.
a b Î Nvidia
a c 146 U Graphics card
September 5, 2012 4:28:54 PM

sumsulk said:
No No I want a list of Geforce graphics cards that are compatibale with my computer

Your computer is not just a CPU, the CPU type does not matter much when it comes to picking a video card except to make sure that the video card is not too much or too little for the processor speed in games.

Read here and modify your thread with the proper answers. http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290969-33-advice-choo...

Without any info aside from "what video card will with with an i3 CPU", the list is huge, any video card with work with that CPU, the issue is the motherboard, price, power supply, case size, etc....
a b U Graphics card
September 5, 2012 4:58:32 PM

Everything they said is true.Every PCI-E card is compatable with our PC.That means every card you can buy.
The question you should have asked is are they compatable with your power supply.
!