Liquid Audio Driver problem

May 21, 2004 10:05:58 AM

On startup I get a message that liquid Audio driver is
not compatible and Microsoft has protected the computer
against the driver. How do I find and eliminate the
driver?
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 21, 2004 1:22:13 PM

Uninstall Liquid Audio from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
www.coribright.com

!