Liquid Audio Driver problem

On startup I get a message that liquid Audio driver is
not compatible and Microsoft has protected the computer
against the driver. How do I find and eliminate the
driver?
1 answer Last reply
More about liquid audio driver problem

    Uninstall Liquid Audio from Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
    www.coribright.com

    "Bart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > On startup I get a message that liquid Audio driver is
    > not compatible and Microsoft has protected the computer
    > against the driver. How do I find and eliminate the
    > driver?

Drivers Audio Microsoft Windows XP