Can I Play Arma 2?

cousi2344

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Hello everyone. Just wondering if it's possible to play Arma 2 (particularly the day z mod) on an intel hd graphics card. Personally I would guess no since I know how crappy integrated cards are for gaming but I'm not an expert. It doesn't matter what settings. And if it won't work it's not too bad since I will be looking for a replacement soon but I'd rather not wait to play of possible. Thanks for any help!

Solution
It depends. Do you have a laptop? Desktop?

If you have a laptop, you are sorta screwed. If you have a desktop, you are in luck.

cousi2344

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Ok I kind of figured no would be the answer. I tried the system requirements test and it failed, although all of the subrequirements were met. What about a desktop with a Nvidia GeForce 7300 le? I tried to to the requirements lab check but for some reason it didn't want to work.

cousi2344

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Are you sure they 7300 le is weaker? Because I've played games on it that have failed a systems requirements lab check on the intel hd... Also I could possibly have the wrong card if I was really that dumb... But if you're right thanks anyways, and Ill be looking for something portable since I frequently go between two houses so I was looking at the new line of lenovo laptops that are coming out with the 655m (y400 and y500 maybe?) There was an article on tom's about them. Any other suggestions would be great.