Clever Marketing & Marlboro Skyline Cigarettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Just thought of something; they Cost $6.36 a pack if you drop the price by 2 Nickels to $6.26....
Why wouldn't you tie it in to Marvel Armada 626 Cellphones & Mazda 626 Used cars! Have those company's Drop the price and tie it in to those Cigarettes which are popular! Get that $6.26 price installed in your brain to go after those products! Put a Free Demo Download about the Marvel Armada Tri-Core coupon that you can redeem by mailing it out, something of that nature! Those Cigarettes already tie into the Movie Skyline & Nissian Skylines Cars! :eek:

I find it amazing that smokes still sell with all of the laws and such against advertising that are out there. Then again, nicotine is pretty addictive...

Anyways, some states are actually considering lowing taxes on smokes and such in order to get people to buy more, which in turn would raise revenues. Such is obvious, with all the states pretty much broke or on the verge of bankruptcy, they'll do anything, including risking public health in the name of the almighty dollar. New Hampshire is one of those states:

http://www.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110418/BIZ/104180301/-1/NEWSMAP

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Well positive note is that Marlboro Skyline has elerium-115 in it with menthol, the same stuff that powers that marlboro plant from Final Fantasy 8 so you have a double energy source! :)

I'm not one of those people that stands outside Phillip Morris, etc... and protests. I just don't get how people smoke knowing what it does to you. During my junior year of high school we went to a chiropractic school and they had a cadaver of a 60 year old man who had smoked for 40 odd some years. Seeing those black lungs worked on me- no thanks!

Come on by- my mother smokes like a chimney in the middle of winter. She says she's been smoking since she's been 16, so that means she has been smoking for 35 years. I'm not talking a smoke every now and then, rather like a pack a day. Funny thing is that she has never had a thing wrong with her health wise, yet my old man who doesn't smoke and such has dealt with cancer. Ridiculous. My grandfather (her dad) smoked most of his life and that's what got him.

Quitting probably killed her! :D

Some people just "have it," there's no doubt about that. It's all in the genes. There are countless stories of 100+ year olds eating bacon every day, drinking a pint of Jack Daniels every day, smoking (as mentioned), and basically everything that you can imagine that is horrid for you. Sad part is, they probably had been doing it for 60-80 years and yet they have iron clad hearts, sharp minds, etc... It simply amazes me. I know I don't have those kind of genes, so I'm not going to attempt such a plan.

Yet another example:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1837983/posts

Threads that portray smoking in a positive light should be locked up.

Somebody please post some cancerous lungs and a video of Marlon Brando at the end ...maybe a picture of badge in tights too ... just to seal the deal.

:)

:)

That's one way to deal with it. Perhaps editing out the f-bomb though would be appropriate.

Smokers%20Lung.JPG

Those are the kind of lungs you get after smoking a pack a day for 20 years.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
Normally I would say yes but it is the news and leisure forum. Most people arent coming to this particular board looking for help.

I look at the news and leisure like........ the locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.