Plotter Drivers lost after XP upgrade

We have a network of 7 users. Recently upgraded to ACAD
LT2004. Due to this upgrade we had to upgrade Operating
System to XP Pro. After the upgrade we can not plot to
our HP330 plotter. I have downloaded the drivers for XP
from Hp for the 330 & 500 plotters. The 500 will plot
from any user in network. The 330 will not. Anyone have
suggestions? I have deleted the "old" 330 plotter and
reinstalled it. Can not get the network server to
recognize the 330. Would like some advice please.
1 answer Last reply
More about plotter drivers lost upgrade

    You need to correctly UNINSTALL and NOT delete the printer.

    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "Steve Thompson" <steve@jlaeng.com> wrote in message
    > We have a network of 7 users. Recently upgraded to ACAD
    > LT2004. Due to this upgrade we had to upgrade Operating
    > System to XP Pro. After the upgrade we can not plot to
    > our HP330 plotter. I have downloaded the drivers for XP
    > from Hp for the 330 & 500 plotters. The 500 will plot
    > from any user in network. The 330 will not. Anyone have
    > suggestions? I have deleted the "old" 330 plotter and
    > reinstalled it. Can not get the network server to
    > recognize the 330. Would like some advice please.

Drivers Plotter Windows XP