  • Plotter
  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
May 21, 2004 6:26:25 PM

We have a network of 7 users. Recently upgraded to ACAD
LT2004. Due to this upgrade we had to upgrade Operating
System to XP Pro. After the upgrade we can not plot to
our HP330 plotter. I have downloaded the drivers for XP
from Hp for the 330 & 500 plotters. The 500 will plot
from any user in network. The 330 will not. Anyone have
suggestions? I have deleted the "old" 330 plotter and
reinstalled it. Can not get the network server to
recognize the 330. Would like some advice please.

More about : plotter drivers lost upgrade

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 22, 2004 4:00:23 PM

You need to correctly UNINSTALL and NOT delete the printer.

Cari
www.coribright.com
!