Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Is this a good gaming combo?

Last response: in Systems
a b 4 Gaming
November 2, 2012 7:35:51 PM

Not really, to be honest. Most of components are OK, but don't like Crappermaster PSU. Plus a lot of those components, or their equivalent, can be got cheaper. A lot cheaper, if you've got a local Microcentre eg i5-3570K @ $169.
m
l
November 2, 2012 7:38:29 PM

Its not a great deal. Its ok if you really want that specific mouse, mouse pad, and keyboard. Its also missing the graphics card, and a cooler for the cpu if you want to over clock
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
November 2, 2012 8:06:10 PM

Well the CPU is good, the Motherboard is okay, the rest... you could find better and cheaper. No gaming system is complete without a good VGA card and this build has none. I think that is a big hole in the spec. $20 for a mouse pad, really, but no VGA card? I'd pass on it.
m
l
November 2, 2012 8:20:45 PM

littleleo said:
Well the CPU is good, the Motherboard is okay, the rest... you could find better and cheaper. No gaming system is complete without a good VGA card and this build has none. I think that is a big hole in the spec. $20 for a mouse pad, really, but no VGA card? I'd pass on it.

I would assume that the reason there is no video card is that the builder would want to pick there own. I know people who swear by a specific $45 mouse pad.
m
l

Best solution

November 2, 2012 8:21:31 PM

waste of money
November 2, 2012 8:25:37 PM

Best answer selected by GerbilMan24.
m
l
!