Solved

Is this a good gaming combo?

6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good gaming combo
  1. Not really, to be honest. Most of components are OK, but don't like Crappermaster PSU. Plus a lot of those components, or their equivalent, can be got cheaper. A lot cheaper, if you've got a local Microcentre eg i5-3570K @ $169.
  2. Its not a great deal. Its ok if you really want that specific mouse, mouse pad, and keyboard. Its also missing the graphics card, and a cooler for the cpu if you want to over clock
  3. Well the CPU is good, the Motherboard is okay, the rest... you could find better and cheaper. No gaming system is complete without a good VGA card and this build has none. I think that is a big hole in the spec. $20 for a mouse pad, really, but no VGA card? I'd pass on it.
  4. littleleo said:
    Well the CPU is good, the Motherboard is okay, the rest... you could find better and cheaper. No gaming system is complete without a good VGA card and this build has none. I think that is a big hole in the spec. $20 for a mouse pad, really, but no VGA card? I'd pass on it.

I would assume that the reason there is no video card is that the builder would want to pick there own. I know people who swear by a specific $45 mouse pad.
  5. Best answer
    waste of money
  6. Best answer selected by GerbilMan24.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gaming Systems Product